ZZ-Darts v0.91e New!
(For Windows 95/98/Me)
Last Update: November 9, 2001
ZZ-Darts is a 3D darts simulator for Windows 95,
98 and Me.
You can play '01 game with your friends, families, or 3
computer players of different skills.
FREEWARE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Windows 95, 98 or Me, VGA.
- DirectX 5.0(or better) runtime (6.0 or later is
It is recommended that you have...
- 3D video accelerator card
- GM(General MIDI)-conformable sound device
Very sorry but this version of
ZZ-Darts does not work correctly with such video
cards like Voodoo,
Voodoo2 or PowerVR.
Changes from v0.60e:
- Added optional rules like 301game and Double
- Added a new replay mode.
- Adjusted game difficulty to some extent. You may
feel this version is a bit more hard than the
previous one. If so, disabling "Double
Out" optional rule may be your help.
- The computer player now throws his darts at some
intervals. The more skillful dart he is going to
throw, the longer the interval is.
For example, the computer throws a dart carefully
(after some longer interval time than usual) when
the dart is likely to be a finish. (Depress right
button of the mouse to skip this interval, if you
feel this effect lengthy.)
- Some of options of the previous version are
disused now. They are: "Game difficulty
equivalent to v0.5x", "Shading"
and "Texture mapping."
And the default value of "Bilinear
Filtering" is changed to "enabled"
- ZZ-Darts now uses Win32 registry to save option
- Revised graphic data.
- Added new HTML-format playing instruction.
- The object code gets bloated greatly in its size.
It's mostly because of newly using another
library (or "STL" if you know).
- "No installer" version no longer
exists. V0.90 is distributed always with an
installer and an uninstaller.
an installer/uninstaller, easy to install.)
Copyright(C)1998 - 2001 Z o o Z o